Sports Nutrition is a topic of constant change and has grown as a dynamic field of clinical study. Research continues to advise improved nutritional guidelines and support for both active adults and competitive athletes. Sports Nutrition explores the energy needs for various athletes and looks at:
- Pre-event nutrition
- Nutrition for recovery
- Key vitamins and minerals for athletes
- Popular dietary supplements
FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS
Sports Nutrition is the foundation of athletic success. It includes:
- Professional and evidence based designed nutrition plan that allows active adults and athletes to perform at their best.
- It supplies the right food type, energy, nutrients, and fluids to keep the body well hydrated and functioning at peak levels.
- Unique design to each person and is planned according to individual goals.
- Daily variations included depending on specific energy demands.
Active adults and competitive athletes turn to Sports Nutrition to help them achieve their goals. Examples of individual goals could include gaining lean mass, improving body composition, or enhancing athletic performance. These sport-specific scenarios require differing nutritional programs. Research findings indicate the right food type, caloric intake, nutrient timing, fluids, and supplementation are essential and specific to each individual.
WE FOCUS ON:
SPORT NUTRITION DONE THE EVIDENCED WAY
You may be an active adult exercising for health improvement or competitive athlete. Whatever the case, Sports Nutrition will play an important role in your success. Eating for goals is what Sports Nutrition is all about. It facilitates enhancing athletic performance, improve exercise recovery, and make reaching your goals possible.